Discover the culinary delights of dining in Fiji. The resort offers an exciting array of dining experiences, from signature dining alongside sparkling ocean views in our award-winning and signature Fiji restaurant Navo to relaxing open-air beachside alternatives.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. During this time, we have also assessed all cleaning standards and implemented new hygiene procedures, including social distancing, that adhere to government and public health advice.
Responsible Service of Alcohol Resort Policy
We are committed to the Responsible Service of Alcohol and harm minimisation.
Our duty of care to our guests and colleagues requires that we have in place, positive work practices, which minimise harm and create a safe environment. Our responsible service practices target the below areas:
- Prevention and/or management of intoxication and intoxicating behaviour.
- Prevention and/or management of violent or disruptive behaviour.
- Prevention of underage drinking.
- Prevention of the negative impact of the above behaviour on colleagues and our guests.
We will affect these strategies by:
- Preventing intoxication by identifying the recognised and accepted signs of intoxication and avoiding serving any person exhibiting these signs.
- Actively discouraging intoxicated and disruptive behaviour occurring within the Resort.
- Minimising any risk or harm to guests and colleagues as a result of our service of alcohol.
- Refraining from any activity which may promote or encourage excessive consumption of alcohol and/or unacceptable behaviour.
- Actively discouraging rapid or excessive consumption, such as the serving of multiple drinks or double nips to one person.
- Denying service of alcohol to any person under 18 years and to any person attempting to procure alcohol for a person under 18yrs.
- Ensuring all colleagues are trained in Responsible Service of Alcohol and harm minimization skills.
- Ensuring that non-alcoholic beverages and food are available.
We would ask that all guests be aware of and abide by the following requirements.
Rest assured that our True Hospitality will continue to shine through, and our people are here to help you through it all.