Welcome to Fiji
Bula Vinaka from Natadola Bay!
Nestled amongst 35 acres of tropical gardens, InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa boasts one of the most beautiful settings among Fiji resorts. We are located along picturesque Natadola Bay on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu. Protected by a reef which creates an aqua-blue ocean-facing lagoon, Natadola Beach has been voted one of the best beaches in the world.
Given the current situation that we are in with covid-19, we wish to advise you that whilst our Resort is still open and operating, we have reduced services on offer.
The following services are closed:
* Club InterContinental, Lounge and Pools
* Resort Pools
* Sanasana Restaurant, Toba Bar and Grill, Kama Lounge
* Room Service
* Planet Trekkers Kids Club
* All concessionaires and vendors that normally operate from the Resort
* Fitness Centre
* Spa InterContinental
The following are open with REDUCED hours of operation:
* Navo Restaurant and Bar (7.30am – 8.30pm)
* Physical distancing is practiced with table seating and Operational hours must be adhered to
· To comply with social gatherings being limited to 20 people or fewer and due to physical distancing reservations will need to be made to dine in Navo for all meal periods.
* A corkage fee of $30.00 per bottle is charged to guests who choose to bring their own bottle of wine to Navo restaurant, other beverages please ask the Navo team.
* Laundry (Monday – Saturday | 9am – 5pm)
** Please note that your Mini Bar will be cleared upon check in. If you wish, you are able to request from your Mini Bar menu and it sill be stocked accordingly. You will be charged upon receipt of your order. No refunds are allowed on any unused items as these will be discarded upon check out.