Experiencing moments that make life memorable. Spoil your family with a five-night dream holiday escape and enjoy luxurious accommodation, daily buffet breakfast, airport shuttle transfers*, FJD600 Resort Credit, non-motorised watersports*, complimentary children’s meals* and complimentary Planet Trekkers (kids club) for our younger guests aged 4-12 years.
KIDS DINING EXPERIENCES WITH THIS EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Children aged 12 years and under may eat for free in Sanasana Restaurant as follows when accompanied by a dining adult:
- 5:30 am – 6:30 am: Continental Breakfast
- 6:30 am – 10:30 am: Full Buffet Breakfast
Up to a maximum of two children, four years and above can be admitted to Planet Trekkers each day for every session.
Children receive one complimentary lunch or dinner with each Planet Trekkers session.
Child Buffet Prices at Sanasana Restaurant:
0-4 years – Free
5-8 years – FJD$25 per child
9-12 years – FJD$50 per child
13 years and above – FJD$100 per person
- Minimum 5 Nights Accommodation
- Buffet breakfast at Sanasana Restaurant
- FJD600 Resort Credit – Resort Credit may be used to dine at any of the resort’s restaurants or bars, enjoy golf & recreational pleasures including Reef Safari and In the Know activities, or indulge in a treatment at Spa InterContinental
- Complimentary Planet Trekkers for younger guests aged 4 – 12
- Complimentary lunch and dinner for younger guests aged 4 – 12 from the Planet Trekkers menu and taken whilst in session
- Complimentary rollaway bed
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Return Airport Shuttle Transfers*
- Children 12 years and under enjoy a complimentary stay in existing bedding and buffet breakfast in Sanasana Restaurant when accompanied by a dining adult
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 5 nights stay required
- Children must be accompanied by a dining adult at Sanasana Restaurant
- Children receive one free meal with each Planet Trekker children’s club session
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports are available for only one hour per guest per day
- Not combinable with any other offer or promotion
- Resort Credit cannot be used for purchases made at the boutique or general store
- Resort Credit is non-redeemable, unused credit cannot be refunded or used for future stays
- Promotion subject to availability upon making the reservation
- Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Payment and cancellation will be subject to our Peace of Mind policy
REVISED CANCELLATION & PEACE OF MIND POLICY
Have peace of mind when booking with InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa. This policy applies to all bookings received by the 30th of June 2021.
You have the flexibility of changing your booking without any penalty-free and paying for bookings either 1 month ahead of arrival as opposed to upon reservation. Multiple changes are allowed and will be honoured based on the same category of accommodation and rate seasonality being available for new booking dates.
Should cancellation notice be received within 15 days of travel or more, no cancellation fee will apply.
Should cancellation notice be received within 8-14 days of travel, the booking will be subject to either one of the following:
A 1-night accommodation penalty fee or full rebooking for a later date no longer than 31 March 2022
Should cancellation notice be received within 7 days of travel, the booking will be subject to either one of the following:
A 100% accommodation penalty fee or full rebooking for a later date no later than 31 March 2022
- Cancellation penalty will not apply for any cancellation or changes of dates as a result of natural disasters, border closures, flight schedule changes, illness or death in the family or new Pandemics (as per COVID 19)
- Freedom and flexibility are core to our brand and we trust that this policy will provide you with the peace of mind that you need to make bookings when borders open again.
CREDIT CARD VALIDATION
- Credit card payments will incur a credit card merchant service fee in Fiji
- Credit card used at the point of reservation must be presented at the point of check-in
- For more information on our credit card validation policies, please reach out to our Assistant Financial Controller – Shazia Mohammed - firstname.lastname@example.org