Club Indulgence Package
This is a custom-made package that cannot be booked online. This package can be booked only with the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa Reservations Team. Please call them on +679-6733455 or email them directly on email@example.com
Our exclusive Fijian package is a celebration of style and elevated luxury. Enjoy a world of personalized service and unparalleled comfort when you book three nights or more in our Club InterContinental one or two-bedroom suites.
The Club InterContinental Lounge welcomes families with children during breakfast, afternoon tea, and throughout the day with the exception of sunset cocktails and canapés where special consideration applies (5.30pm – 7.30pm):
- Children between the ages of 0-12 years may attend in the family area only
- Children between the ages of 12-18 years must be accompanied by a parent in the main Club InterContinental Lounge
- Guests over the age of 18 years are welcome to enjoy the facilities with full access
- Minimum 3 nights accommodation
- All Club InterContinental privileges
- FJD1000 Resort Credit – Resort Credit may be used to dine at any of the resort’s restaurants or bars, enjoy golf & recreational pleasures including Reef Safari and In the Know activities, or indulge in a treatment at Spa InterContinental.
- Complimentary breakfast for two in a choice of three venues
- Private return airport transfers
As a guest of Club InterContinental, you will also enjoy the following privileges
- Private check in and check out
- Itokani butler service
- Exclusive access to the Club InterContinental Lounge and Infinity Pool
- Breakfast in a choice of three venues: A la Carte in Club InterContinental Lounge, or Full Buffet breakfast at Sanasana Restaurant, or Intimate Breakfast at Navo (adults only)
- All day non alcoholic drinks in the Club InterContinental Lounge
- Afternoon tea in the Club InterContinental Lounge
- Sunset canapés and cocktails for two hours each evening in the Club InterContinental Lounge
- Complimentary daily replenishable non alcoholic mini bar
- Fresh South Pacific fruits upon arrival
- Wake up energising juice with your selection of freshly picked fruits and/or pastries in the Club InterContinental Lounge
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Daily turndown service
REVISED CANCELLATION & PEACE OF MIND POLICY
Have peace of mind when booking with InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa. This policy applies to all bookings received by the 30th of June 2021.
You have the flexibility of changing your booking without any penalty-free and paying for bookings either 1 month ahead of arrival as opposed to upon reservation. Multiple changes are allowed and will be honoured based on the same category of accommodation and rate seasonality being available for new booking dates.
Should cancellation notice be received within 15 days of travel or more, no cancellation fee will apply.
Should cancellation notice be received within 8-14 days of travel, the booking will be subject to either one of the following:
A 1-night accommodation penalty fee or full rebooking for a later date no longer than 31 March 2022
Should cancellation notice be received within 7 days of travel, the booking will be subject to either one of the following:
A 100% accommodation penalty fee or full rebooking for a later date no later than 31 March 2022
- Cancellation penalty will not apply for any cancellation or changes of dates as a result of natural disasters, border closures, flight schedule changes, illness or death in the family or new Pandemics (as per COVID 19)
- Freedom and flexibility are core to our brand and we trust that this policy will provide you with the peace of mind that you need to make bookings when borders open again.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 3 nights stay required
- Not combinable with any other offer or promotion
- Resort Credit cannot be used for purchases made at the boutique or general store
- Resort Credit is non-redeemable or transferable, unused credit cannot be refunded or used for future stays
- Promotion subject to availability upon making the reservation
- Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Credit Card details are needed to confirm the reservation
- Cancellation and Payment will be subject to our Peace of Mind policy
CREDIT CARD VALIDATION
- Credit card payments will incur a credit card merchant service fee in Fiji
- Credit card used at the point of reservation must be presented at the point of check-in
- For more information on our credit card validation policies, please reach out to our Assistant Financial Controller – Shazia Mohammed - firstname.lastname@example.org